RULE 1: Always post the rules
RULE 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
RULE 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
RULE 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- Probably having a yet another life crisis about what I want to do… but in Manhattan, definitely in Manhattan.
2. If you had a face cake, as in a cake with your face on it, who would you give the first slice to other than yourself?
-Wait no… any member of one direction. They would be eating my face in cake form, they would then have to fall in love with me
3. If you could live in any part of the world where would it be and why?
- NEW YORK CITY REPRESENT WOOT WOOT. Because I’ve always lived so close but never been able to actually live there and its the city that never sleeps bitchessss. But if not NYC then London because its awesome and accents.
4. What is the one thing in this world that you can not live without?
- harry potter
5. Hot weather or cold weather?
- cold weather, but from the indoors snuggled like a burrito and drinking apple cider and watching White Chrismas
6. Who is your favorite fictional character, from a book or television, and why?
- Hermione fucking Granger because she was the person that said it was ok for girls to be smarter than boys, and to be independent and she made nerdiness sexy as fuck (thanks emma watson). She wasn’t shallow, she stood up for what she believed was so talented and insanely badass. Harry and Ron wouldn’t have survived at all without her. She is the most inspirational female character to ever be written I believe. Ugh I can’t even handle how much I love her.
7. Who is your favorite musician?
- The Queen herself. (not Elizabeth, she’s too punk for my taste)
8. If you could make a 30 sec speech to the entire world, what would you say?
- There are so many things that I think people need to be educated on. And I’m also probs not the best to educate them. I would write a kick-ass thirty second intro for my mom and she could spend a really long time telling the world what was up and making people fix their lives.
9. Do you have any poem committed to memory and if so, would you recite it?
- I cannot rap via the computer, I am also not 4 people… but youtube “BNV 2013 Finals Round #2” and it’s the Washington D.C. one. I guarantee you wont regret watching it.
** if you have time watch the same team in Round #4… other fave**
10. Would you rather have endless amounts of time or endless amounts of money?
-if i had endless amounts of money would I have the normal amount of time? And vice versa? Because I feel like you can do a lot with both. But probsky the money.
11. Can you describe your life in a 6 word sentence? (Give it a try anyway)
Maria: The art of the friend-zone and being “The Funny One” (this is the title of my memoir btw.) I know its more than 6 words but still.
1. If you could meet any person real or fictional who would you meet and what would you say to them?
2. What is the happiest memory you have?
3. If there was a movie of your life made, who would you want to play you? Who would you want to play your (real or fictional) significant other?
4. What movie do you watch to cheer yourself up?
5. If you could exist in one book, what would it be?
6. If you were about to die, what would you want your last meal to be?
7. If you could spend the rest of your life doing one thing what would it be?
8. If you had a baby Hitler in your hands and you knew it would be Hitler would you kill it?
9. If you could tell the one person you are in love with how you felt what would you say?
10. If you could be a lead singer of a band what would it be called? What kind of music would you play? (could I be a back up dancer please?)
11. What came first, the donut or the bagel?